THE ALL-NEW BMW 3 SERIES: POWERFUL. EFFICIENT. PERSONAL.

BMW originated the sports sedan concept – and for five generations, the 3 Series Sedan has been the world's benchmark for four doors, fun and function. For 2012, the all-new BMW 3 Series takes this formula to new heights in performance, efficiency, technology, comfort and personalization.

It starts with a choice of two TwinPower Turbo engines. In the 328i: the new 240-hp inline four-cylinder engine. Its 260 lb-ft of torque kicks in at just 1250 rpm and continues all the way to 4800 rpm. Harnessed to the 6-speed manual transmission, the 328i attains 60mph in 5.7 seconds; with the new optional 8-speed automatic, 5.9 seconds – a second quicker then its predecessor. 1 Thanks to new BMW Efficient Dynamcs technology, the 328i also achieves greater fuel effciency and fewer emmisions then before.

The all-new 335i is powered by BMW's award-winning 300-hp inline six-cylinder engine the develops 300lb-ft of torque. Fitted with a standard 6-speed manual or an optional 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission, it roars from 0–60 in 5.4 seconds. 1

1BMW AG test results. BMW urges you to obey all posted speed lays and always wear safety belts.

Download the entire newsletter.

More...