Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
The All-New 2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe.

Thread: The All-New 2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe.

The All-New 2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe.

An exciting new addition to the 6 Series Line.

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – December 11, 2011 6:00 pm EST...
    Introducing the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe – a new four-door, 4+1 seat addition to the 6 Series line that successfully combines the stunning proportions, design and driving dynamics of the 6 Series Coupe with interior room and amenities for up to five passengers. Harmonious proportions, precise lines and sleekly contoured surfaces give the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe the unique ability to satisfy the driver who wants a luxurious and sporty coupe yet needs a car capable of carrying four adults in comfort and luxury. The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe will be offered in three distinct models in the USA. The TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder-powered 2013 BMW 640i Gran Coupe is the initial model and arrives early this summer. Later in the summer, the TwinPower Turbo V-8 powered 2013 BMW 650i Gran Coupe and the all-wheel drive 2013 BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe will join the range.

Sporting a length of 197 inches (5,007 mm) and wheelbase of 116.8 inches (2,968 mm), the Gran Coupe is 4.4 inches (111 mm) longer than its two-door coupe sibling. A significant part of this extra length has been used to enhance seating comfort for the rear passengers. The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe is also 74.6 inches (1,894 mm) wide and stands 54.8 inches (1,392 mm) in height. For comparison purposes, the Gran Coupe is 4.0 inches (102mm) longer, 1.3 inches (34mm) wider and 2.8 inches (72mm) lower than the BMW 550i.

The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe, in keeping with the tradition of the 6 Series Coupe, offers a unique combination of top-class sporting dynamics, stunning design, luxurious touring comfort and a 16.24 cu. ft (460-liter) DIN luggage compartment – now for four passengers. The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe’s signature driving experience is complimented by a range of innovative driver assistance systems and BMW ConnectedDrive infotainment features. The new car therefore meets the highest expectations of driving pleasure and style in a large, premium 4-seat sports coupe.

Download the entire newsletter.

More...

it is really nice looking, it is really long, looks elegant (well that is what bmw do best) it is more than a coupe! its like a sports car because of the V8 engine. (based from the superautomobile.wordpress.com article that i have read) there are lots of improvements on BMW parts of this vehicle.
    Last edited by ronierogers; 12-17-2011 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronierogers View Post
    it is really nice looking, it is really long, looks elegant (well that is what bmw do best) it is more than a coupe! its like a sports car because of the V8 engine.
    wow, that makes my 72 ford p/u a sports car(v8), I did beat an M3 with it once at an a/x.

Nice - Twin Turbo's - hopefully won't have issues like the 335's.

Thread Information