Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chip repair recomendation

Thread: Chip repair recomendation

Chip repair recomendation

I have a bunch of small chips on my front bumper and hood. I also have some swollen paint in the rear passenger wheel area.
    I remember some of you used to get together and do a group chip removal "clinic". Is that still happening? Or can someone recommend a place to do that?

Dr. Colorchip is a decent and easy way to fill paint chips.

If by swollen, you mean bubbling paint, that's rust. That's a body shop or someone competent. And it should be addressed sooner rather than later. It only gets more expensive to fix.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Getting the chips taken care of shouldn't be a problem. The swollen paint issue would have to be inspected by someone and may be a body shop repair as said above.

I don't want to mess with it. I rather pay someone who knows what they are doing. I noticed one or two of those chips have some rust in them...

Thread Information