Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Denied discount at BrooksBrothers

Thread: Denied discount at BrooksBrothers

Denied discount at BrooksBrothers

Tyson's Corner cashier refused to give me the Brooks Brother discount when I showed him my card. In fact, he has NEVER HEARD of a discount for BMW club members. To add insult to injury, his colleague (standing right next to him) knew of the discount, but refused to speak up. I'm guessing it didnt want to go against his boss. I kept my cool and purchased the items and left the store never to return. I contacted BB Headquarters and was told that I need to use a "corporate" BMW card in order to get the discount.

Whu???

If this is something new? I have NEVER had to do this before at any other BB stores. I'm waiting to hear back from the customer service now. I'll keep you all posted.

I heard back from HQ and they are sending me a card and giving me the discount in retro. Again, I've never had to produce anything but my BMW car club card before at any BB before. Customer service says it's probably because they were being courteous. It still doesn't excuse the staffperson who tried to convince me that he has never head of any type of BMW discount. There was no one else in line. All it would have taken was a phone call from him to corporate and he couldnt even do that. Anyways, customer service is "making good" on his error and is doing all they can to assist me. I appreciate that...and thank you for responding vjmvjmvjm.

Thread Information