Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) Points Series Results

Thread: (2011) Points Series Results

(2011) Points Series Results

So now with the last event done with(), any word on results for the points series? I don't remember the rules for points like how many events are dropped, how many points are awarded for position, how many events you need to attend to run for points, etc... I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

I think I managed to take X4 class with just 3 events under my belt. But, that's assuming you didn't need to attend atleast 4 events(although one event did get canceled sooo does that change anything?).

How are points awarded, like WDCR-SCCA's 12, 9, 7, 6, 5, 4... etc system? or a count down like 10, 9, 8, 7, 6...etc..?

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...+qualification

That said, the autocross committee will need some time to make a definitive decision how we will handle official standings due to the missing event. I'm pretty sure we will be using the best six scores for each qualifying driver. Additionally, the five events attendance standard will most likely still apply.

Unofficially, due to the financial position of the club, trophies may not be provided this year - I will have a more official announcement within the next two weeks regarding this.

I ask that participants please be patient as most of our volunteer planning staff has left the program. Stay tuned for more information on this also.

As an update regarding this item, we plan on releasing year end points early next week. Thanks for your patience while I tabulate.

SO wait, even though I missed the last few AutoX's I still made 2nd place in X2?! AWESOME! went up 1 whole place ;D

Thread Information