From our friends at Porsche.

We've threatened to do it for sometime and now here it is!

MD/DC/VA/WV/PA/DE "meet and Drive" The Southern Maryland Seafood Edition.

Come and join us for a relaxed Sunday drive through the beautiful countryside of Southern Maryland . We’ll meet mid-morning (9:30 AM) at the Gaylord Hotel at National Harbor and drive portions of scenic Southern Maryland back roads to our mid-afternoon lunch destination at Capt. Billy's Crab House & Restaurant in Newburg, MD. http://captbillys.com/ There you'll enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch, along with burgers, ribs, steak, or crabs from their extensive menu... all while overlooking a wide expanse of the southern portion of the Potomac River.

As is the norm with most of these events, you can just show up for the "Meet" only, do the "Meet and Drive" and not the lunch, or do all 3. There is no cost involved for the drive and lunch is reasonably priced... and good!

We will begin to gather at approximately 9:30 or so, with a departure time from the Gaylord of 10:15 for a spirited 75 minute drive to our destination. We will meet at the "National Bay Courtyard" area of the hotel. This area is located near the parking garage to the left of the main entrance if you are facing the hotel.

Please reply to this email to let us know if you're coming so we can get a tentative idea of how many to expect.

Brought to you by Iconic Drives; Wayne Watkins, Tourmeister

Directions to the Gaylord:
- From Montgomery County & Virginia:
(Capital Beltway — Outer Loop) toward Richmond/Alexandria
Continue on Capital Beltway, but merge with I-495 East/ I-95 North toward Baltimore
Stay to right, following signs for Local Traffic to National Harbor
Take Exit 2A toward National Harbor
Once on National Harbor property, keep straight on Nat'l Harbor Blvd & turn right on St. George Street
Follow signs to Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center
- From Points North, Mont & PG Counties:

Take I-495 South (Capital Beltway — Inner Loop) toward Andrew's AFB
Stay to right, following signs for Local Traffic to National Harbor
Take Exit 2A toward National Harbor
Once on National Harbor property, keep straight on Nat'l Harbor Blvd turn right on St. George Street
OR
I-495 South (Capital Beltway — Inner Loop)
Take Baltimore Washington Parkway South /toward Washington

Stay left and merge onto 295-South toward Washington
Continue on 295-South past Boling AFB
Take Exit 1B (the very last exit on 295-South, past exit 1) toward National Harbor
Once on National Harbor property, keep straight on Nat'l Harbor Blvd & turn right on St. George Street

GPS coordinates (for mobile devices) are:
N38° 47.0489', W077° 1.0026'.
*Note that National Harbor is a new development and may not register on some GPS systems