Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
paintless dent repair?

Thread: paintless dent repair?

paintless dent repair?

Anyone have any recomendations in the Fairfax area? Preferably on the cheaper side. I have an ML 320 that my brother put a few dents in that I want touched up a bit.

Need not be perfect, just better.

http://www.dentmasters.com/ has participated in some of the club's events. Different techs cover different areas, but I've only seen great results from their work.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Dentmasters

I just went to see Richard Routson of Dentmasters to have my 2011 X5 sorted out. I had a 2 inch depression in the driver-side fender at about shoulder-level. He sorted it out pretty well and I would certainly go back if anything similar happened again. Cost me $175 and was in and out in about an hour. He even did a quick buff job on the area - you can only notice very fine scratches from the damage now. I am quite happy with the results.

You can contact Richard at:
    email: richard AT dentmasters.com
    mobile: three 0 1 - seven 58 - six 088

He said he spends his morning at the Merc dealership on Glebe in Arlington, and afternoons somewhere in Bethesda.

Glad to hear you were happy with the results. Thanks for the report!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thanks for the Tip

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Glad to hear you were happy with the results. Thanks for the report!
    I met with Richard to assess damage from a minor collision last week. He quickly determined what he could do for me, which was almost all damage taken care of and he offered me a military discount. There were multiple dents in the left rear door. While at it, I had him look at a place on my right front door and he threw that in for another $75. Made an appointment for the next day. He ended up spending 2.5 hours on the car and actually found 2 or 3 additional dings on the right front door that he knocked out while in there for no additional charge. I couldn't be happier with the results. This guy is a pro! Highly recommend Richard for all life's little and not so little dings.

Quote Originally Posted by profbooty View Post
    Anyone have any recomendations in the Fairfax area? Preferably on the cheaper side. I have an ML 320 that my brother put a few dents in that I want touched up a bit.

Need not be perfect, just better.
    I work in Reston, VA and live in Baltimore, MD. I used Arslan from Ars Dent Repair, Baltimore and had great results with fair pricing. I believe they offer mobile dent repair and travel to DC area. The website https://www.arsdentrepair.com.
    I also used Dings Out Right in Reston, VA. and their site is http://dingsoutright.com/ Brian was also great at repairing dents

I work in Reston, VA and live in Baltimore, MD. I used Arslan from Ars Dent Repair, Baltimore and had great results with fair pricing. I believe they also offer mobile dent repair. The website https://www.arsdentrepair.com.
    I also used Dings Out Right in Reston, VA. and their site is http://dingsoutright.com/ Brian was also great at repairing dents

Thread Information