Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Where do you go to do alignment?

Thread: Where do you go to do alignment?

Cool Where do you go to do alignment?

After I put new tires on 323i (140k miles), I plan to do alignment since the tires are unevenly worn out.

NTB offers unlimited alignment for 3 years for ~$260. I wonder how difficult this job is. Should I go to a dealer shop? Recommend me good shops at reasonable price.

Thanks

if you're talking a regular alignment to get you back to stock specs, then take it to whoever you trust. Dealers would be a lot more expensive than most.

if you want a more customized, race spec alignment, then there are a few places that specialize in race cars that could do it: Convenience, RRT, AtSpeed
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by robojoo3231 View Post
    After I put new tires on 323i (140k miles), I plan to do alignment since the tires are unevenly worn out.

NTB offers unlimited alignment for 3 years for ~$260. I wonder how difficult this job is. Should I go to a dealer shop? Recommend me good shops at reasonable price.

Thanks
    I think toe in/out is the only adjustment possible without an aftermarket camber kit, and thats about a 5 min. job., you might need some fresh LCA bushings.

I am thinking 3 year plan that NTB offers for alignment but came across some complaints on their service online. As long as they can do the job correctly, it is OK with me. Anybody has experiences with them, then give me comments. I wonder if they have BMW tools properly...

I've used the independent's such as AT Speed and Convienence as well as NTB in Columbia and Mr. Tire in Waldorf. My bimmer has a dropped after-market suspension and the guys at NTB in Columbia have always done a great job at a good price. I found the the independents prices are a little lower than the dealerships but a little steep for an aligment. In this area I get an alignment every 15k religiously. Just my two and a half cents worth.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Where are you located at? I'm sure I can rattle off a few shops that I'd trust.

Sears Auto Center.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Where are you located at? I'm sure I can rattle off a few shops that I'd trust.

Montgomery county, Maryland. Thanks

Interested too. Would prefer a shop that will align to my specs.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bobesser View Post
    Interested too. Would prefer a shop that will align to my specs.

Bob
    Bob,

I've seen you drive. You need a custom alignment. (I'm joking!)

It's a little drive for you, but head over to York Automotive in Mt. Airy. Ed, the owner, is a racer and BMW enthusiast. He will be able to align it however you'd like. Phone is 410-795-7840. Tell him the fool with the blown up M Coupe sent you his way.

Thread Information