Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
3 Across America - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3 Across America

Here are some pictures from the 3 Across America event. I’m guessing that we can expect the same thing here in Washington. The gift bags include coffee mug, Sirius key chain, poster, Automobile magazine and promo brochures.

We can also probably expect good food!

And the cars!

Nice pics... Anybody leaving from the Balimore area to go to the 6pm event a the sheraton? I'm thinking a little BMW convoy could be fun (although rush hour traffic may hinder it)
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    Nice pics... Anybody leaving from the Balimore area to go to the 6pm event a the sheraton? I'm thinking a little BMW convoy could be fun (although rush hour traffic may hinder it)
    The pictures are nice but I did not take them. I found them on a different forum so I can’t take credit for them but I though they give a good idea of what we can expect from the event.

I recognize these pics. They were lifted from the E46Fanatics forum, which I also lurk around on. http://forum.e46fanatics.com
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

I am a new BMW CCA member with the NJ Chapter. I go to school in MD. I am registered for the "See the 3" event but want to participate in the drive. The website will not accept my CCA number because I just became a member about 2-3 weeks ago. Can I simply show up with my CCA Number for the drive and participate?? Thanks for the info and maybe see you guys for the drive?

I'd suggest calling the toll free number to register and explain the situation.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

They only had 1 new 3'er at the National Geographic building this afternoon, but it is beautiful. We should see it at dealers in early May.

I could have sworn I already have seen one on the streets in Wheaton. I had to take a double look. The front did not look like a E46 or 5 Series. The back end had a 3.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

It was me in my new E90 in Wheaton!

April Fooled you!

Thread Information