Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hi there!

Thread: Hi there!

Hi there!

I am new to the thread. I am interested in obtaining the BMW CCA license plate? Do you have to purchase the standard or premier membership in order to get it? I live in Maryland. Thanks

Any CCA membership is required; the form is on the front page.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Any CCA membership is required; the form is on the front page.
    To more accurately respond, the owner of record must be either a member of BMWCCA or an associate member.

Also - no tags will be issued between October 20 and November 20, 2011.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

I've lurked this forum a few years and now introduce myself as a BMW driver since 1978 when I owned my first one; 1974 2002 tii. Currently own 1969 1600 w/historic tags, 1997 & 1998 M3 sedans w/NCC BMWCCA tags. Good luck with your rides!

Greetings everyone! I'm up in Gaithersburg; I have an E31, E32, E34 and am trying to collect them all (1,3, 5, 6, 7, 8)
    '89 735i 245K miles - Had it for about 6 years - "Historic"
    '91 850i 150K miles - Had it for about 8 months - "Historic"
    '93 525i 120K miles - My new Winter beater, just picked it up 2-3 weeks ago.
    I look forward to my first CCA event and hope to slap some CCA plates on my new car in a few weeks!

Hi Bob

My name is Jimi Page

my number is 202 669-8268

WOuld like to order these plates also or the emblem of the united states bmwplate

To obtain plates (1) You must be a member of NCC. (2) Complete the form on our web site home page. (3) Have valid Maryland tags.

It is that simple.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Thread Information