Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Bmw e30 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bmw e30

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I don't see any mention of the car being a Euro model. It has the later international bumpers.
    From the link he provided (http://bmwforsale20910.vflyer.com/ho...home/107686008):
    Supersprint SS cat back exhaust
    UUC Street EVO height adjustable short shifter with delrin bushings and cartridge bearing upgrade
    Four 15x7 TSW (manufacturer) Hockenheim R (that's the model) wheels
    My understanding was that for the E28's and E30's the 525i and 325i were originally Euro models, because the 325i started in '84 in europe but only came to the States in '87, because they gave the U.S the 325E in '84 which was the lower powered equivalent. But I could be wrong.

As for the parts I asked about thats my fault I have trouble reading I should have read it over a few more times.

Also John in VA from your signature you've got a nice collection. Recently I was at Summit point helping out my friends who race Spec Miata (more like spec pinata) and I saw this beautiful 2002 turbo in the paddock that reminded me of your profile picture. Great looking 2002 by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by burgundy2gold98 View Post
    My understanding was that for the E28's and E30's the 525i and 325i were originally Euro models, because the 325i started in '84 in europe but only came to the States in '87, because they gave the U.S the 325E in '84 which was the lower powered equivalent. But I could be wrong.

As for the parts I asked about thats my fault I have trouble reading I should have read it over a few more times.

Also John in VA from your signature you've got a nice collection. Recently I was at Summit point helping out my friends who race Spec Miata (more like spec pinata) and I saw this beautiful 2002 turbo in the paddock that reminded me of your profile picture. Great looking 2002 by the way!
    The i was sold for the same number of years as the e models. ('87-91 and '84-88 respectively, excluding the 'verts which went to '93.) I'll bet a lot more of them were sold, too. I wouldn't call them rare by any stretch. The only E30 that's rare-ish is really the euro bumpered early model as there aren't many of them over here.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

I hae a 1986 325es for sale. Black exterior/Black interior/5 speed. Stock. Runs fine. Engine and transmission good. Body good-no rust. Original owner. Needs mechanical work to pass safety isnpection. Extra set of stock OEM wheels for snow or track tires. $1500. Sterling, VA Tommy at tshook@mindspring.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd View Post
    The i was sold for the same number of years as the e models. ('87-91 and '84-88 respectively, excluding the 'verts which went to '93.) I'll bet a lot more of them were sold, too. I wouldn't call them rare by any stretch. The only E30 that's rare-ish is really the euro bumpered early model as there aren't many of them over here.
    Thanks for correcting me, learn something new everyday.

There are 17 BMW 3 Series - E30 for sale right now - Follow the Market and get notified with new listings and sale prices.
    https://www.yourdetail.com/

Thread Information