Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Club member and site member

Thread: New Club member and site member

New Club member and site member

Hi. I saw the club's booth at the Baltimore Grand Prix and decided to join. Primarily I am into boating and belong to an offshore boat club, but I enjoy my BMW M3 convertible as well. It is a 2003 and is my second M3, my previous M was a 1999 convertible.

The car is factory stock, but was thinking about doing a few minor modifications. Perhaps a new air filter - AFE Power flow intake kit). www.bavauto.com has a few to choose from. Between $350 - $600. Any advice on one or the other? Any other ideas? (for a DIY).

Hope to make the Green Turtle in Hanover event in December!

Kevin

Welcome Kevin! Hopefully you can make an event before December?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Welcome!
    I have no experience with the AFE unit you mentioned, but these often only provide add'l noise & hot air vs. performance/HP, and rarely filter as well as the stock filter. $350-600 will buy many gallons of fuel/fun for the boat!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I was thinking that might be the case.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awaken
    I was thinking that might be the case.

Thanks
    Hey Kevin it's Joe Hikel. We are going on the fall tour this weekend. The tours are really fun if you get the opportunity to go. They are kinda like a poker run. A large group of performance cars on twisty roads with eating and drinking opportunities to talk about the day. I am sure can still register if you want. Hope to see you at a social or a tour.

Thread Information