Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Navcoder?

Thread: BMW Navcoder?

BMW Navcoder?

Does anyone have the BMW navcoder? I am having trouble with my nav unit and the nice people at Bimmernav say I should try a navcoder to code my car and hopefully get rid of the problem. What happens is that when navigating to a destination, the Distance to Destination and Arrival Time count backwards from the start of the trip.

Thanks
    Steve
    selinberg@comcast.net

No navcoder, but what year and model?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

navcoder? i havent heard that one. im planning to visit my dealer this week because my navigation becomes a total mess. but if there is a thing like that navcoder that you are taking about i think i will just try that myself i might save lots of money by not going to my dealer there bmw parts are pain in the arse. where the hell did you get that guys?
    Last edited by greywarden; 10-08-2011 at 02:26 AM.

Very sorry for the delay Paul. Life sometimes gets in the way. My car is a 2000 750iL. Using the navcoder was recommended to me by Amy at Bimmernav. Thanks for your interest.

Thread Information