Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) Need Help From Someone With An E30 In Fairfax / NOVA

Thread: (2011) Need Help From Someone With An E30 In Fairfax / NOVA

(2011) Need Help From Someone With An E30 In Fairfax / NOVA

Yes, I am actually buying a BMW! Not for autocross (will keep the wrx for that), but ironically for rallycross. Or maybe for trackdays. we'll see.

Anyhow, I'm going down to outside Fredricksburg on Sunday to pick it up ('85 318i). The car is road-worthy and inspected but the front tires are virtually treadbare and that worries me a bit for a drive back to Fairfax, especially without a spare! The rear tires are good on it. Figures i have four sets of wheels and tiers in my garage, but all with the wrong bolt pattern and offset...dur!

So, was hoping somone in the Fairfax area might have a pair of mounted e30 wheels/tires that I could borrow for the drive...just something that will fit and is safe. I'll be happy to give some cash over as a "usage fee". I will only use them for the drive back, and then take them off the car and return them to you.

Otherwise, I'll probably just risk it

Thanks,
    josh

Ironically, I was randomly browsing the site to see where autoxs were and saw this thread on the main page. I can probably help you out. PM me for info. I live on maple street behind the court house in fairfax. I might have seen you wander around now and then.

Thread Information