Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member -

Thread: New Member -

New Member -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new_red_car_.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	1437Hi. I just joined. I have a 328xi Crimson Red 2009 BMW. I love the car. I wanted to take the driving school in Summit Point WV, but tried to register too late. I am still hesitant to drive the car the way it's meant to be driven..it has so much power! But, I am hoping that I will learn eventually at this course. Look forward to meeting people with similar interests.

Welcome to the club - and to the website.

A good approach to signing up for driving schools is to look ahead and note the opening date for sign-up - and put it on your calendar. That way you get in early and won't miss an opportunity.

You'll have a great time at the driving schools and learn a lot.

Come on out!

Alan

Welcome!!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Geesh, I got 53 views...this place must be hoppin'. Okay, so I am a little afraid to come to one of these by myself because I am such an amateur. I guess I need to get comfy here first.

Thank you.

Hope you make it out to an event soon. You're welcome to come to Summit on Saturday to watch drivers school and/or kart
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

We have an autocross event on Saturday - come on out and see what that beautiful car can do. (It's an excellent way to learn the handling dynamics of your car).

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...niture-Stadium

I am trying to find the times..when does it start and end. The trip is only about 2 hours for me, so I can do it...but I cant find the info on what time it starts. HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by lrosie89 View Post
    I am trying to find the times..when does it start and end. The trip is only about 2 hours for me, so I can do it...but I cant find the info on what time it starts. HELP!

Cars go on track at 9AM - and the last session usually ends around 4-4:30pm. Drivers meeting is at 8AM.

Thread Information