Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New to town!

Thread: New to town!

Smile New to town!

HEY GUYS, MY NAME IS PAOLO AND IM 23 YEARS OLD. I JUST MOVED TO FALLS CHURCH FROM EL PASO TEXAS IN AUGUST, AFTER MY DAD, MY LIFE LINE PASSED AWAY AND AM GOING TO SCHOOL AT NOVA. I NEED TO MEET PEOPLE THAT ARE INTO CARS!!! MY FIRST CAR WHEN I WAS 15 WAS A 1995 318I AND I TRADED IT IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS LATER FOR A 1998 318TI THEN A FEW MONTHS LATER I GOT A 2004 (new at the time) 350Z AND ALSO A 2001 Z3 ///M HATCH THE 350Z WAS WRAPPED AROUND A PALM TREE AND I GOT A 2004 330I THEN I WAS ABLE TO TRADE BOTH THE Z3 AND 330I IN FOR A BRAND NEW 2005 ///M3 CONVERTABLE SMG CARBON BLACK WITH CINNAMON INTERIOR. ABOUT 2 YEARS AFTER THAT, I GOT STUPID AND GAVE THAT UP FOR 2007 SUPERCHARGED RANGEROVER (not bragging or anything, my DAD bought ALL the cars, NOT ME. but I was the reason he bought them and he never drove one of them more then one time. just clearing that up for all the haters out there). FROM AUGUST TILL TODAY I HAVE BEEN CARLESS AND TODAY I (on my own) BOUGHT A 2002 SILVER/BLACK 6SPEED COUPE ///M3 AND IT WILL BE BROUGHT TO MY HOUSE HERE THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK, ITS COMING FROM EL PASO TEXAS (leaves on a car hauler wednesday).. THIS 2002 BMW IS THE FIRST CAR I HAVE BOUGHT ON MY OWN (with my own money) SO IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT! I CANT WAIT TO MEET AND OR TALK TO YOU BMW GUYS!!!

Welcome Paolo and congrats on the new ride!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Welcome, and check your Shift or Caps lock key. Your post is very difficult to read.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information