Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hi, I'm Abe

Thread: Hi, I'm Abe

Hi, I'm Abe

I started with a 2008 335i Coupe, and took it to the 40th Oktoberfest with my wife at Road Atlanta and Lake Lanier. Loved the whole experience. Joined the SCCA and took the Cape Fear (NC) Autocross Series F Stock Championship in 2009. Wanted to race wheel-to-wheel, so needless to say I got a 1986 528e from the little old mother of one of the managers at Korman (Greensboro, NC). It would organically reject a roll cage.

Didn't make the Baltimore Corral, but made the ALMS race and met the Boys from RLL. Loved the whole thing.

My bucket list includes the 1972 2002tii (year I was born), and the E36/8 M Coupe (with the S54).

My wife Kate tollerates my little affair inasmuch as she isn't aware of how much it costs to keep the E28 on the road to save miles from the E92. Tell me you don't do the same thing.

Cheers

Abe

Welcome Abe!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Another welcome to Abe! I have 2 E28s ('85 & '86 535i), as well as a 2002tii. Don't know where you're sourcing your parts, but let me know if I can help. I have parts delivered to the office - what they don't know won't hurt YOU!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information