Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Jersey Chapter at Shenandoah

Thread: New Jersey Chapter at Shenandoah

New Jersey Chapter at Shenandoah

From the New Jersey Chapter:

There's still time to apply for the first New Jersey Chapter Driver's School of the 2005 season - Weekend at Shenandoah - Drivers School on Saturday & Sunday April 9th & 10th. Opened in late 2004, the Shenandoah Circuit is the newest track at Summit Point Raceway - see our website for a One Lap Video. This school is open to everyone from novice through expert. The application is available on the NJ Chapter website www.njbmwcca.org under Forms.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Woody, any pointers on finding that Shenandoah lap video? (I've looked though the NJ BMWCCA site and can't seem to find it...)

Thanks.

I can't find it either David.
    Woody

:\ Thanks for looking (glad to know I'm not going crazy). I've been looking for a Shenandoah video for a little while -- I'm curious to see what it looks like from the driver's seat. (http://www.nccbmwcca.org/forum/showthread.php?t=713)

- Dan

Google is your friend
    http://www.kingratmotorsports.com/Ph...ryContents.htm
    2nd and 3rd links under "Video Clips".

Are these the ones you are looking for? I haven't seen them yet, but I'm assuming they are in-car and not from a bike or kart.

I found it on the NJ Chapter website: www.njbmwcca.org

Go to Photo Gallery and then click on the One Lap Video Series. It's not very clear and the lap is of a short version of the Shenandoah. It cuts out the classroom straight (not a bad thing to do) and the "Pistol Grip" section that has some VERY tight esses.
    Woody

Integra in-car from last November:

http://www.get-fast.net/shenandoah.wmv

Jon

still openings!

I heard from Blake today that this school is not full yet.

Thread Information