Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Service Center Recommendation

Thread: Service Center Recommendation

Service Center Recommendation

Hello,

I am looking for a good independent bmw repair place in the Ashburn, Sterling, Chantilly area. Any input is appreciated.

Cheer!

Can you be more specific in the type of work you are looking for? I'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Can you be more specific in the type of work you are looking for? I'll help.
    Do you think he has a twisted driveshaft?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Do you think he has a twisted driveshaft?!
    No, I think he wants to put a gigantic turbo on his car. LOL.

LOL, had an SMG Relay replaced at BMW Sterling. They came up with a list of things. I wanted to run it by another tech before I gave them a green light.

* Idler Pulley
    * Power Steering Hose + Fluid
    * Brake Fluid
    * 2 Front Tires.

Thinking about either Road Race Tech or In Motion Motors or Funktion (These 3 are close to where I live)

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by rstlss View Post
    LOL, had an SMG Relay replaced at BMW Sterling. They came up with a list of things. I wanted to run it by another tech before I gave them a green light.

* Idler Pulley
    * Power Steering Hose + Fluid
    * Brake Fluid
    * 2 Front Tires.

Thinking about either Road Race Tech or In Motion Motors or Funktion (These 3 are close to where I live)

Cheers!
    I would recommend RRT if they can get you in the door. They are focusing a TON on racing right now, so I don't know if they are accepting new customers.

FunKtion is a good shop, but their labor rate is high.

You should also consider Curry's - http://www.currysauto.com/index.htm - they are known for taking care of customers and are a bit more reasonable with the costs.

If you don't mind driving, I HIGHLY suggest Convenience Car Care in Manassas, VA. http://www.conveniencecarcare.com/ To make it even better, they have Saturday hours if you work the normal M-F grind.

Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance. If you talk to either RRT or Convenience, please tell the guys that Jonathan Thayer suggested you go there.

Thanks Jonathan. Got an appt with RRT, will let them know that you recommended the shop.

Cheers!

Thread Information