Weird problem. I got home yesterday from work, parked the car - everything was fine. Maybe 20 minutes later I started the car and immediately felt something was not the same. The idle RPMs would go down to about 500 and when I press the gas the engine will cut off. I tried starting the car a few more times - same thing - the car will start without a hitch but if the RMPs go down below 1000 or so the engine will cut off.
I revved up the car - sounded good, no problems there. Did that a couple of times - then a code came back.
I took my wife's car, ran my errand, came back an hour later - the car now works just fine. I drove it to work this morning - everything was fine, but the code is there.

This happened to me once before - a couple of weeks ago, I filled up the tank, and leaving the gas station, the engine cut off. The problem went way by itself, so I decided it must've been the fuel.

Do you guys think it's OK to drive the car until the next DIY next Saturday? Can someone bring a code reader?