Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New LoCo Member

Thread: New LoCo Member

Cool New LoCo Member

Greetings, All!

Just joined BMW CCA and the NCC Chapter. Purchased a CPO 2008 M Roadster in July. Found it in Denver...flew out to pick it up and drove it cross-country to NoVA. Lovin every minute I'm in it. Looking forward to meeting & seeing folks at Saturday Cars & Coffee in Great Falls.

Russ
    Last edited by Uncle Russ; 09-04-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Cool New LoCo Member w/ 2008 M Roadster

Greetings, All!

Just joined BMW CCA and the NCC Chapter. Purchased a CPO 2008 M Roadster in July. Found it in Denver...flew out to pick it up and drove it cross-country to NoVA. Lovin every minute I'm in it. Looking forward to meeting & seeing folks at Saturday Cars & Coffee in Great Falls.

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunset M.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	1404   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0158.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	1405   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0132.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	1406  
    Last edited by Uncle Russ; 09-04-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Inadvertently created a duplicate post. Please delete this thread.

Russ,
    That's one way to up your post count! Welcome!!
    You might be able to delete your own post if no one has replied to it. Can't keep all the forums straight.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Ha! Yeah, tried to add attachment pics of my ///M and ended up creating a new post with the attachments and then couldn't delete the old post. Guess I'm just really excited to be a member of this forum!

Welcome Russ! What's your first event going to be?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks, Paul. Not really sure yet, probably Saturday Cars & Coffee if I can remember. Wouldn't mind an Oktoberfest ride, either. I do hope to eventually attend the 2-day ///M Driver's Course in SC. I took Volvo's Professional Driver's Course at the Bosch Proving Grounds when I lived in Germany and learned a lot. I imagine the BMW course will be even better.
    Russ

2008 ///M Roadster

Where in Loudoun do you live?

Just east of Leesburg.
    Russ

2008 ///M Roadster

Thread Information