Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Baltimore Grand Prix Photo Contest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Baltimore Grand Prix Photo Contest

Hmm ok. Ill try to tweak it tomorrow thanks

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    RIP: AW E36 M3/4
    Current: AW 01 325xi

I'm getting a kickback message from Mailer-Demon@host.nccbmwcca.org when I submitted my photos. My message did not appear to be delivered to one or more of its intended recipients.

Here is the link to my pictures I'd share with you:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1149228...IXKgeXvsuLQrwE

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by docchaez View Post
    I'm getting a kickback message from Mailer-Demon@host.nccbmwcca.org when I submitted my photos. My message did not appear to be delivered to one or more of its intended recipients.[/url]Andy
    How big was your image and are you sure it's going to photocontest@nccbmwcca.org?
    Our email server has a 50Mb limit.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 09-05-2011 at 06:47 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by docchaez View Post
    I'm getting a kickback message from Mailer-Demon@host.nccbmwcca.org when I submitted my photos. My message did not appear to be delivered to one or more of its intended recipients.

Here is the link to my pictures I'd share with you:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1149228...IXKgeXvsuLQrwE

Andy
    A suggestion from one of the judges. If you get a bounce-back, your email is too big. The ncc email is actually forwarded to several judges and some of their servers will not accept emails of 15 megs or more. We're seeing emails of 20 megs because more than one large photo is attached. Please check your email size before mailing.
    If your pictures files are 6 megs, for example, attach only one per email. That should help.

We would like to see all the photos you're submitting, but we won't have time to search for them. They must be submitted. Granted, we should have specified not only a minimum size for photos, but also a maximum. In the past the problem has always been folks submit photos that are too small to print.

Sorry for any confusion.

Also, if you have not yet submitted your pics, it would be helpful to name each file with your last name, category and if 2 entries for that category, number 1 or 2.

Thanks for the clarification. Mine was about 8 MB each.

iPhone photo?

I took a picture I would like to submit but I took it on my iPhone. Is that high enough resolution or not?

Thanks.
    schnellmom

'10 VW Jetta SportWagen TDI
    '86 911
    '93 Miata

Quote Originally Posted by schnellmom View Post
    I took a picture I would like to submit but I took it on my iPhone. Is that high enough resolution or not?

Thanks.

What is the resolution?

Quote Originally Posted by schnellmom View Post

Thanks.
    2592 x 1936 - you should be fine with submitting.

Pics submitted!

Thread Information