Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Roundel Deja Vu

Thread: Roundel Deja Vu

Roundel Deja Vu

As I was going through a bunch of magazines which I had listed on the classifieds (no takers apparently), I noticed a lot of repeats of more or less the same article in the past 2 years of Roundel. For example: European Delivery Experiences, Street Survival, and women's trip to Spartanburg. Now of course by its very nature as a club magazine which caters to a wide variety of subgroups within the club, there are still limits as to what topics can be covered. Many articles do tend to fit into the topics of road trip, technical information, new models/comparasions, old models etc.

I guess I was just surprised at my sense of deja vu, with regards to pretty much the exact same thing covered in a short period of time.

I guess I should just submit an article to roundel for variety.

Quote Originally Posted by profbooty View Post

I guess I should just submit an article to roundel for variety.
    Absolutely, we can always use more articles from members. All of our activities are run by volunteers; no one gets compensated for anything. Many times the program chair must write the article, or someone that is on their committee. I think articles from members who attend events are always the best ones as it serves a way for programs to get noticed and appreciated.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

It used to be pretty easy to get an article and/or picturs printed in the Roundel. Now they have many paid authors. But I think an article on a unique subject that would interest most of the members would fly.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information