Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
My BMW 335d

Thread: My BMW 335d

My BMW 335d

Hi. I have finally logged into the website. I have a 2011 335d, Montego Blue, sport package. Did the ED back in November 2010. That was a great trip. This is my first BMW and it is a great car. I will post some pictures soon. Glad to be part of the NCC.

Paul

welcome! when will you come out to an event?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Welcome!
    Cool another 335d owner!

I'm loving my d so far, I'm planning on taking it to the Car Corral at the Baltimore Grand Prix on Sunday, say hello if you are there. Dave

Welcome to the d club. I will be at the BGP in the Corral all weekend as well.
    2010 BMW 335d - Black Sapphire
    1999 BMW 328i - Titanium Silver

Quote Originally Posted by pschena View Post
    Hi. I have finally logged into the website. I have a 2011 335d, Montego Blue, sport package. Did the ED back in November 2010. That was a great trip. This is my first BMW and it is a great car. I will post some pictures soon of BMW parts. Glad to be part of the NCC.

Paul
    Bump for the pictures man! Well you don't have any idea how i love that 335d! I really get excited especially when i hear the sport package of the 335d!
    Last edited by ronierogers; 09-23-2011 at 03:09 AM.

I absolutely love the 335d. Behind the 5er I think I would procure one of those ASAP...I think...

Cheers to the d. I'm three days into owning mine and loving it. Great color choice, too. That blue is stunning!

Love mine as well. I wish they would put that motor in the 5- I love my 335d but I really bought it for the engine. I also have heard they may go a different direction with the new F30 and set it up for more efficiency than fun, maybe the 2 liter diesel they sell a ton of in Europe. The option of both would sure be nice.
    03 540i/6 Sport, Sterling Grey/Black, Nav, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Convenience Pack
    09 335d, Black Sapphire/Black, Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, Nav, Comfort Access, iPod, Logic7 Sound, HD Radio, Sat Radio

Thread Information