Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone need autocross tires?

Thread: Anyone need autocross tires?

Anyone need autocross tires?

E46 guys - need some 18" tires?

I bought a set of Hoosiers that I'm not going to use. 275/35/18, perfect size for an E46 M3 or an E36 330 with the ZHP package.

Anyway, they're brand new A3S04s, never mounted, and I'd like to get $900 for the four of them. If interested, shoot me an e-mail. vitamvauser@hotmail.com

/spam.

JV
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by John V
    E46 guys - need some 18" tires?

I bought a set of Hoosiers that I'm not going to use. 275/35/18, perfect size for an E46 M3 or an E36 330 with the ZHP package.

Anyway, they're brand new A3S04s, never mounted, and I'd like to get $900 for the four of them. If interested, shoot me an e-mail. vitamvauser@hotmail.com

/spam.

JV
    Bump, $620 for the set.

620??? what am I missing here, are they used?

-- Jason

Good deal! Wish they were my size...

JV -

Can you check with Ken. Is he sure that 275's can fit at all four corners on an E46 w/lower suspension TCK/DA system?

Do I need to run 18x9.5 -- or, can I get away with running the 275's on an 8" wide wheel (front) and 9" wide rear wheel?

How much life does he think Pete and I could get out of them? All of the SCCA events?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U
    JV -

Can you check with Ken. Is he sure that 275's can fit at all four corners on an E46 w/lower suspension TCK/DA system?

Do I need to run 18x9.5 -- or, can I get away with running the 275's on an 8" wide wheel (front) and 9" wide rear wheel?

How much life does he think Pete and I could get out of them? All of the SCCA events?

Thank you
    Nick ran that suspension, and those wheels with those tires last year.

I don't think there's a chance that the 04's will last all season with one driver, let alone 2.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U
    JV -

Thank you
    I thought you guys weren't running with Hoosiers? When is BBK coming off the car?

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    620??? what am I missing here, are they used?
    No. They are brand new. I just can't afford to have the money I have in them tied up right now.

$620 is just as low as I can go.

With correct camber, yes, I think you could get a whole season out of them. They certainly won't be in their prime by the end of the year, but they shouldn't be corded. I think the majority of wear on the S04 comes from running them with too little camber.

edit, if you drive like Bren, they won't last a whole season. i.e. no spinning out at every event.

JV

Thread Information