Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Senna - The Movie August 19

Thread: Senna - The Movie August 19

Senna - The Movie August 19

The award winning documentary on the Formula 1 career of Ayrton Senna will be shown at the Landmark E Street Cinema in downtown DC through Thursday, August 25. Showtimes are 1:45; 4:30, 7:15, and 9:55

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senna_(film)

I'm not sure why this is only being shown only a select few theaters across the country.
    Last edited by woodym3; 08-20-2011 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Correct days shown
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Hmmm. Well, if that's true, don't you want to see it the first day?
    Woody

I saw it last night and think even non-race fans would enjoy. Former ESPN F1 pit reporter John Bisignano was in the theater to introduce the movie and answer questions afterwards. He appeared in several clips interviewing Senna and others. Yes, at one time ESPN did F1, but was too small to outbid Fox's Speed Channel.
    Woody

I just purchased the DVD from F1 store.formula1.com, and it should arrive in a week or so. I feel that it will be worthless upon arrival though, due to it being in PAL region 2 format, and not NTSC format.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewayzmike View Post
    I just purchased the DVD from F1 store.formula1.com, and it should arrive in a week or so. I feel that it will be worthless upon arrival though, due to it being in PAL region 2 format, and not NTSC format.
    Rip and reburn.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewayzmike View Post
    Most DVD players can by re-coded. Google "re-coding for your make and model" and something will come up. I got DVDs from just about every region and can play them all...

BTW, it is an excellent film.

DVD Decrypter works well.

Thread Information