Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 09/17/2011 - DIY @ Northwest BMW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 09/17/2011 - DIY @ Northwest BMW

What time does the event start? I called NW to check on the parts - the guy I spoke with had no that there is a DIY event?? He gave me the official line that the transmission fluid does not need changing. Then he said that they only have 20 gallon drums and they don't sell it in smaller container. After some interrogation it turned out they do sell it per litter but you have to bring your own container ...

Anyhow... what do I need to bring? I have my toolbox ready, do I need to bring my oil removal pan? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ventsyv View Post
    What time does the event start? I called NW to check on the parts - the guy I spoke with had no that there is a DIY event?? He gave me the official line that the transmission fluid does not need changing. Then he said that they only have 20 gallon drums and they don't sell it in smaller container. After some interrogation it turned out they do sell it per litter but you have to bring your own container ...

Anyhow... what do I need to bring? I have my toolbox ready, do I need to bring my oil removal pan? Thanks.
    We usually just dump our old fluids into their containers, but bring anything you think you may need just in case, including paper towels and gloves.

I'm pretty sure this is the first DIY at this location, so they may not know many answers and/or how this event is run.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I want to go but what i need help with is coding of non supported equipment not sure if thats there thing ...

Quote Originally Posted by bishoptheblack View Post
    I want to go but what i need help with is coding of non supported equipment not sure if thats there thing ...
    definitely not at a dealership

Can someone bring a code scanner? I have a code I need to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    definitely not at a dealership
    any idea where? I need to get ahold of a ops cable or a ICOM unit so update the firmware on my cic retrofit .. cant add the combox until i do.

Quote Originally Posted by bishoptheblack View Post
    any idea where? I need to get ahold of a ops cable or a ICOM unit so update the firmware on my cic retrofit .. cant add the combox until i do.
    you're probably better off seeing if anyone online can help. maybe check over on bimmerforums in the midatlantic section

Thread Information