Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New guy - FormerRotor

Thread: New guy - FormerRotor

New guy - FormerRotor

Good evening, everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as I am new to the forum.

My current garage holds a 2007 X5 4.8i, a 2011 335d, and a Mazda RX-8 (although the RX is officially sold and awaiting pick-up from the buyer). I received my 335d Friday night, and I am loving it. I am, however, greatly looking forward to changing out the tires to winters as intuition would tell me that we may be seeing winter at some point in the next three weeks, and those pilot sport ps2s just arent going to cut it when the roads get icy.

Not to worry, I may be new year, but I've been involved in many a forum in the past, and I promise I'll hit the search button before creating new threads.

Take care, and thanks in advance for the warm welcome. I look forward to hopefully gaining enough knowledge to become a resource to the community in the future, but for now, I'll settle for "noob" status.

-FormerRotor

...considering the audience, I guess I should've been more specific on the garage specs...
    The X5 4.8i is Black Sapphire with Premium, Sport package, etc (my wife's)
    The 335d (my new edition) is Alpine White with the M-Sport package (amongst others, but that is my favorite part)

I probably have all of three hours being the wheel since Friday night when I picked it up, but darn is that torque addictive. I'm looking forward to getting to know the car a bit better over the upcoming weeks, but I can't imagine a better mix of comfort, handling, acceleration, and fuel economy.

Welcome!! That's a nice stable of cars!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks, pseto. You too. That's one of my favorite M roadsters. Hopefully see you around!

Thread Information