Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Lamin-X clear bra

Thread: Lamin-X clear bra

Lamin-X clear bra

A friend picked up his 1M Friday and wants to get that clear plastic stuff installed ASAP (the car has been driven 800-miles already). Any recommendation for an installer local to DC, NoVA, or MD?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

My friend Raja works out of his home in Herndon and does excellent work on paint protection and high end detailing. (703) 565-4508

Please tell him I sent him and here's example of his work.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...+ventureshield
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...+ventureshield
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Raja and Cliff are the two I know in the area that do good work.

Seems like you have Rajas info above,

Cliffs is:

Auto Armour
    9691-D Gerwig Lane
    Columbia MD 21046
    email cliff@parabolica-autosport.com

you can google reviews on Cliff if you want

pseto thanks very much for your information.

Neil is very pleased with the work Cliff in Columbia did on his 1M.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Clear Bra Paint Protection

Actually I just had Raja do my 335d to protect the paint in advance of taking the car out for the drivers training at Summit Point last weekend.

I think the job came out quite nice, here are a couple photos he took of my car right after the install.

P.S. Woody, yes, I finally found Jim my instructor! Thanks for your assistance helping me get squared away.

Woody, Got a guy who did my 750 He uses the 3m product and will come to your friends house to do it. He does the film for two bmw dealerships and did a first class job. On my car, it was 850. Little pricey, but the film alone is several hundred and I did not want it to look i did it. been on my car since november last year and still looks great. Will be glad to get his number to you if you havent locked in on someone yet. Wayne

Wayne,
    Neil had Cliff in Columbia do the work last month! (See Woody's 08/08 post above.) Why not post your guy's # here for us?
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Wlewandowski View Post
    Woody, Got a guy who did my 750 He uses the 3m product and will come to your friends house to do it. He does the film for two bmw dealerships and did a first class job. On my car, it was 850. Little pricey, but the film alone is several hundred and I did not want it to look i did it. been on my car since november last year and still looks great. Will be glad to get his number to you if you havent locked in on someone yet. Wayne
    Can you provide a name and number for this individual? The front bumper of my 850i was just repainted and I'd like to get a couple of quotes to have it covered.

Thanks

Thread Information