Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
June 16 & 17 @ VIR (NCC + Audi + MB) Info? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: June 16 & 17 @ VIR (NCC + Audi + MB) Info?

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Even more romantic is bringing a pizza and six-pack back to the room at the Sleep Inn and watch Speed Channel.
    That is great if you can get away with it, but I am not sure that would work with my wife
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Even more romantic is bringing a pizza and six-pack back to the room at the Sleep Inn and watch Speed Channel.
    I think that depends on your significant other.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Pizza

speaking of pizza, the pizza at the little place called Aunt Millies in Milton is really good. Give it a try, if you haven't yet.
    Last edited by JoelG; 04-20-2005 at 01:08 PM.

I should be there

Convertibles at an NCC event?

If I"m interpreting correctly, this event is being run on BMWNCC's insurance. I notice that convertibles ARE being allowed with a hardtop and rollbar for this event. How come the exception this time? Is this a sign of things to come?

Tyler Stewart
    Tyler Stewart

'97 540iA "Sport"
    '82 Purple Camaro #87 ESP "Barney"
    '91 Spec Miata #07 SSM
    '94 LT1 Corvette slush puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Stewart
    If I"m interpreting correctly, this event is being run on BMWNCC's insurance. I notice that convertibles ARE being allowed with a hardtop and rollbar for this event. How come the exception this time? Is this a sign of things to come?
    It is not a sign of things to come. Not allowing convertibles is a decision made by the driving school steering committee. I agree with them but it is not my decision. This event is a little different because it is a joint event. Audi and M-B allow convertibles.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I understand that the confirmation for this school is not until other schools are complete, but is there anyway to know what the possibility is of being accepted? The listing says 35 drivers from each club, and a posting dated April 13th notes that 39 applications had already been received. Does this mean that my registration mailed around April 20th was too late? I’m just trying to schedule other events which fall right around the time of this one - but had this as a high priority as I already missed the Tar Heal event there in March .

Quote Originally Posted by fpol
    I understand that the confirmation for this school is not until other schools are complete, but is there anyway to know what the possibility is of being accepted? The listing says 35 drivers from each club, and a posting dated April 13th notes that 39 applications had already been received. Does this mean that my registration mailed around April 20th was too late? I’m just trying to schedule other events which fall right around the time of this one - but had this as a high priority as I already missed the Tar Heal event there in March .
    We are not limiting to 35 per club. We need to fill the school. Entries will depend on the number of instructors we have. I think we are iin good shape. Anyone who has sent in their money should be in.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Many thanks. You're always prompt with a response - both here and in email

I have no life.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

What's the scoop on registration packets?

We're a little less than a month out and I've yet to see anything in the mail... or my inbox. (Late May, early June is super busy for me, so the sooner I can figure out when to get the 3 teched, the better.)

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    What's the scoop on registration packets?

We're a little less than a month out and I've yet to see anything in the mail... or my inbox. (Late May, early June is super busy for me, so the sooner I can figure out when to get the 3 teched, the better.)
    Dan,

Take a look in your inbox. There should be a message from me with the Student Information Package.

The Student Package is also now available on the NCC webpage in the VIR event registration area.

Now, go get your car inspected and get ready to have fun!
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Just as I was going to reply to this....I checked my inbox

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    Just as I was going to reply to this....I checked my inbox
    Good, I'm glad that the email actually worked. I was worried that my email provider would think I was trying to send out "inappropriate" emails.

Now, let's see how many bounced email I get back.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    Now, let's see how many bounced email I get back.
    What is nice about this pre-registration system is that every email address must be correct or they can't register.

I'll tech my car when I get back from Mid-Ohio. I'll need to flush my brake fluid then.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information