Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
June 16 & 17 @ VIR (NCC + Audi + MB) Info? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: June 16 & 17 @ VIR (NCC + Audi + MB) Info?

Cool

Woohoo!

Thanks.

(While I'd love to stick around for the Mazda school - I've got a beach house waitin' for me in Long Beach, NC, starting on the 18th. I'm also going to miss out on the SPMC NCC school - a couple of close friends are getting married in Chapel Hill on the 25th.)

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I'm staying for that one too.
    Same here, provided I get in for both schools.

-- Jason

We are staying at the track at least 3 days. This way my wife won't have to be stranded at a hotel or wake up early. It will be a little getaway for her.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Talking

Going to send in my registration form tomorrow !!

Does anyone want to split a room ? I assume you can get doubles...

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by JLee
    Does anyone want to split a room ? I assume you can get doubles...

Jeff
    I'm game. Are you staying for Mazda too?

Nope..I'm going to try and get home Friday evening...though I know that will be a bitch

Jeff

Sorry -- my parents live between Durham and Roxborro -- about 40 mins away.

Lord knows, I spend enough on the 6er -- I need to find some way to save cash.

The VIR Lodge is even better On-Site, nice HUGE TVs.

Wake up 5 min before driver's meeting, head down and drive. Its pretty sweet.
    Wonger
    #199 Salazar Blue/White IP/GTS3 M3
    http://www.brakeswap.com
    http://www.roadracetech.com

That's for the rich people only I think

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    That's for the rich people only I think
    I'm staying there because my wife is coming down with me. This way she is not stranded at the Sleep Inn or has to wake up at 7:00 am. It makes it easier for me to do a 4 day school.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I'm staying there because my wife is coming down with me. This way she is not stranded at the Sleep Inn or has to wake up at 7:00 am. It makes it easier for me to do a 4 day school.
    That was meant as a BF.c joke for Eric

But at least you can convince your wife to come...got any pointers?

-- Jason

I showed her the lodge from my in car video and told her how good the food was at the Club House.
    And this
    http://www.virclub.com/vir_lodge/brochure.pdf
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

My strategy is as follows: 1) Take separate cars so she is not stranded while you are at the track. 2) Find a nice bed and breakfast, Inn, or hotel to stay at. 3) Take her out for a nice dinner somewhere and make the time you spend with her "romantic".

This makes the whole trip into a nice weekend getaway for the both of you. It works every time. It may be more expensive than staying at the Motel 6 and going out for Pizza, but as they say "you have to pay to play".
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Smile

Even more romantic is bringing a pizza and six-pack back to the room at the Sleep Inn and watch Speed Channel.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information