Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) Points Event #4 Results Corrections Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (2011) Points Event #4 Results Corrections Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hops View Post
    Wow, that's totally not the place I was expecting the offending off course to have taken place (yes, i walked the course three times), i was thinking i went off at the two gates following the straight at the highest point on the course. And thanks for pointing it out. Though, I have to admit, I think it's hilarious it happened at a point in the track visible to many people in the tent area, people in the cars waiting to go, two stations of workers, and start line workers, yet no one could get the message to me. At the Dominion Speedway autocross, i was told where i went off course on my second run, then corrected, and then did fairly well despite being on the very wet AM 1 course.

Anyway, I apologize to those aggrieved in their points pursuit in Showroom 3.
    Don't feel too bad, that gate was the most non-flow part of the entire course,which was one of the best flowing courses ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    It was the same for the first half of morning runs. I tried making a cone call the SCCA way: "Control, this is station three" but never got a response to that. So I made the cone call, still more silence. Maybe it was recorded, maybe not. I'm only running a couple BMW club events this year so I don't want to make a stink over it.
    One important thing to remember is due to the size of our events, we are unable to staff timing with more than one individual. Speaking as someone who knows how chaotic timing is, with one person it's impossible to follow the SCCAish protocol.

That brings me to the next point:

We need more qualified individuals to run timing.

Doug was polite enough to run it almost the entire day, however it's a task that a half session is enough. It's a good work assignment and I'd be willing to train anyone who would like to learn.

Name - Christopher Higgins
    Car Number - 105
    Class - M2
    Issue - Change car to 1999 328is Blue, everything else stays the same.

Name: Emir Amirullah
    Car Number: 166
    Class: X4
    Issue: My last run result was not listed, not that it will make any difference in the standing but I am pretty sure it was a clean run. I heard it on the radio and I actually also caught it on my in-car video. I thought I'd ask.

Name: Nick Drymalski
    Car Number: 285
    Class: X3
    Issue: I didn't race in the car I registered in, I co-drove Ron Batzri's silver RX-8. Which, by the way, should be in X3, not X2, as he only has Direzzas on the car. If you look back at event 3 you will see he was in X3.

Also, my last run, which was the last run of the day, isn't in the results. It was a 50.2xx.

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Are M3's allowed in the M4 class?

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Name Scott Swanson
    Car Number 103
    Class T3
    Issue I was off-course on the first run. I think my time for the fifth run is wrong - I remember it being 54.2 something.
    Scott

Thread Information