Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hi All!

Thread: Hi All!

Hi All!

My name's Ray and I figured it was high time I introduced myself, seeing as I registered back in August, 2006...I drop by and lurk once in a while but that's been it.

We've been Bimmerphiles for seven years. We started in '04 with a 325xi wagon...then picked up a CPO '03 M3 convertible...traded it in for an '11 E92 M3 ZCP...I leased an '08 X5 for three years before coming to my senses and picking up a beautiful '02 325i five-speed stick for my DD.

Geez, we've had a lot of cars..I also have an '86 911 that I drive on weekends. I included a pic of our M3..the wife drives it during the week..she's obsessed with it and sometimes I get weekend visitation rights if I can steal the keys.

We're in Silver Spring. Have a great driving season!

Ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M3pic.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	1354  

Welcome Ray. You and the wife should come out to our Columbia social this Thursday to meet everyone
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Hi Ray! Very, very nice car!

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Welcome Ray. You and the wife should come out to our Columbia social this Thursday to meet everyone
    welcome...and/or maple lawn on saturday

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Sad to say, we haven't attended any BMWCCA events since 2006 when we went on a road trip to Kennett Square PA to check out a mushroom farm (anyone remember that? It was a great day!)

From time to time I drop by the C & C at Great Falls VA on Saturday mornings...I really should get into some more activities.

Thread Information