Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Cars and Coffee Every Saturday (Great Falls, VA)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cars and Coffee Every Saturday (Great Falls, VA)

Hybrid View

Cars and Coffee Every Saturday (Great Falls, VA)

Katie's Coffee House
    760 Walker Road
    Great Falls, VA 22066
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I've been going to this one for a couple of years now. The cars that show up there are amazing - pre-war Bentleys, more classic Ferraris and Lambos than you can count, the occasional E9, etc. Well worth the trip out there.

One word of advice: if you want to show your car off, you need to get there by 6:30AM to get a prime spot

I'm there every weekend.. one of a couple M6's that show up there often!
    Hope to see more BMW's there!

-Matt

Oh man! I just found out about this yesterday. If I would have know a few days ago, I could have come this past w/e. Oh well, see you guys soon!
    ~Phil

Sounds like some awesome cars. I'll have to get up early one of these weekends and check it out.

I need to make it to this before the summer ends and take some shots. Awesome cars.

Why before summer ends? It goes on into November, and I understand some people show up throughout the winter.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Still on thru the Fall ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mkempton59 View Post
    Still on thru the Fall ?
    Yep, until it gets too cold
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Went Saturday. Huge turnout -- maybe 100 cars+; only a handful of BMWs, mostly M3s. And the food is darned good! If weather holds, there'll be cars through fall!

Jeff Phillips
    2006 330ci convertible

I had my Z4 M Roadie at Katie's back on the 8th. Planning to be at the next one Nov 12th.
    Russ

2008 ///M Roadster

When is this starting back up in 2012?
    -Aaron Miller-
    2002 e39 540i M-Sport
    1992 Porsche 968 Cabriolet - One of a Kind
    1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - Goes like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by ramius665 View Post
    When is this starting back up in 2012?
    It never really stopped. If the weather is good, people show up. This is true for both Great Falls and Fulton/Maple Lawn
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Wonderful! With any luck we'll be able to get out there soon. But once autox season starts...
    -Aaron Miller-
    2002 e39 540i M-Sport
    1992 Porsche 968 Cabriolet - One of a Kind
    1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - Goes like hell!

Massive crowd this past weekend, lots of eye candy.

Thread Information