Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Thread: New Member

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce my self I just picked up an e92 M3 and this will be my 3rd BMW first being a 328 then my 335i and now my M3. I look forward to meeting new people in My area I live in the Rockville area and see a white e90 M3 with BMW cca tags that lives near Norbeck and Georgia. If you are on here man your car sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by M3SILK View Post
    Hello everyone just wanted to introduce my self I just picked up an e92 M3 and this will be my 3rd BMW first being a 328 then my 335i and now my M3. I look forward to meeting new people in My area I live in the Rockville area and see a white e90 M3 with BMW cca tags that lives near Norbeck and Georgia. If you are on here man your car sounds good.
    Hi there. And welcome!

The white e90 sounds to me like Bogdan's car. It's famous, well, not really. Is it loud and have a Mischief sticker on it?

lol...definitely NOT famous!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    lol...definitely NOT famous!
    Yes, I agree that this is a MUCH better description of Bogdan's soapbox derby car:

in·fa·mous
       [in-fuh-muhs] Show IPA
    –adjective
    having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
    deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.

Yeah, he has lived there for some time my mom had a house there back when I was a kid but as I got older I remember seeing a lot of BMW near his house and his most recent M3 anyway I'm sure I will end up meeting a lot of you in the near future.

Thread Information