Posted by: noelleslie

Description: These are part of a larger part-out of my 2004 Z4. Guys, it was a difficult decision, but I am no longer a Zed 4 Pilot. I gifted my Z4 to my wife for her birthday, got something else for myself, and am selling the parts that she doesn't appreciate (like TMS rear camber arms, etc.) :) I cannot pull everything off immediately, but will work to do so ASAP. All parts are going for 75% of the new values (listed below). The only item that I am undecided on is the Recaro Seats. I will have a decision within a week whether they are for sale or not. The LSD can be purchased for $400 less is you trade me an offsetting open differential. AST 4100 suspension (5 months old) $2,118 - 550 Front Springs - 700 Rear Springs - Rear Height Adjusters - Rear Shock Mounts Rogue Engineering Spring Perch Reinforcement Plates $55 Recaro Pole Position Seats in leather with suede inserts $2,638 Seat mounting accessories and sliders (both sides) $850 Limited Slip Differential $1,950 - Performance Gearing 3.07 gearing 40% static and dynamic 30/50 ramp angles (40% - 100% acceleration lock / 40% - 60% deceleration lock Ground Control Race Camber Plates $400 H&R Sway Bars front and rear $406 Wheels: Included Apex ARC-8 wheels 17x9 never mounted OZ Allegeritta 17x8.5 wheels I would like a set of OEM Ellipsoid wheels, and am willing to offset either of these light wheels wheels for a set of those heavy bastards 12mm Rogue Engineering Spacers Turner Motorsports Power Pulleys $172 OEM Strut tower brace $330 AFE Intake and Filter $375 TMS rear camber arms (bushing end style) $300

More...