Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Wheels

Thread: Wheels

Wheels

I am thinking of getting another set of wheels on which I'll mount summer tires. Anyone have any input or advice on brands, locations, prices, etc.? My default would be to call TireRack and see what they say but wanted to tap the wisdom of the group. I have a '98 E39/540 and am looking for 17", not too flashy & not too expesnive.

Thoughts?

Banned

Radial Tire

Call Sam at Radial Tire and he will set you up. That way you will be sure they fit with out any problems. Don't go cheap. But then you really dont need to drop seriously cash on a set Fiske's either. Your bottom line price after taxes, mounting will usually be cheaper at Radial Tire than Tire Rack. One final caveat dont go to radical with low aspect and 19in since the roads in the area are going to get worse not better over the years. Interesting the farther west and south you get in VA even in Fauquier county the better the roads are. BTW I live in Clifton and travel to Radial Tire in Silver Spring exclusively for tires. Haven't bought tires anywhere else in at least 10 years. Mounting and balancing usualy runs approx $10.00 compared to $30 or more at other palces. Radial Tire is the only place I know that can balance the tire and wheel on the car.
    Last edited by OwnedbyDuncan; 03-29-2005 at 03:56 PM.

I'm sure Radial Tire is good, but just a long way from Centreville.

I've used Curry in the past out by Dulles. They matched Tire Rack's prices for wheels and tires on my wife's Volvo R wagon and I believe they are a NCC sponsor. I have no complaints regarding their service and prices.

Thread Information