Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) Rules / Classing Question

Thread: (2011) Rules / Classing Question

(2011) Rules / Classing Question

I have an E46 M3 with competition package currently running in S1. The comp package usually came with the 19" wheels. Will I remain in stock class if I use the wheels/tire sizes from the non-competition package M3? (18" wheels)

I'm not a definitive authority, but I can reasonably assure you that it's not going to be a problem.

I don't enforce the rules either, but agree with Jonathan. Unlike SCCA, going to a non-Comp Package stock wheel size should enable you to stay "showroom".
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Bump?

I wouldn't worry about it. Unless you have some crazy tires on those 18" wheels, it probably won't make a significant difference anyways. Just run S1, if someone complains then bump up.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I don't want to spend time and money if therre is a chance aI would be DQed. I would then have wheels I couldn't use and a rep of breaking rules. Tires are limited to a treadwear of 210. Wheels are supposed to be the same dimensions as stock. I was planning on Micheline Pilot Super Sports.

Bob

Wow! Based on the amount of tread wear One Lap competitors were getting on the new Michelin Pilot Super Sports this year, I assumed the rating must be less than 210. Well according the Tire Rack's specs on this tire, it is 300.

Go for it Bob. You will not be DQ'ed or considered at rule-breaker. This is not an SCCA National event.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information