Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 08/06/2011 - 08/07/2011 NCC @ Summit Point DE - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 08/06/2011 - 08/07/2011 NCC @ Summit Point DE

i am signed up for sunday only. can i come over and register and tech on saturday to get it done? i will be on the shenny track sat.

i am also interested in the sked ahead of time. want to know when during the day skid pad will be.

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle View Post
    i am signed up for sunday only. can i come over and register and tech on saturday to get it done? i will be on the shenny track sat.

i am also interested in the sked ahead of time. want to know when during the day skid pad will be.

You'll need to Tech on Sunday - for Sunday. You may be able to see the Sunday schedule on Saturday before the Driver's meeting.

curious....just about everything about the schools is posted for download. why isn't the sked?

That's a good question, but it's not likely anyone that can answer it reads this forum.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

curious....just about everything about the schools is posted for download. why isn't the sked?
    It may have never been suggested.
    I doubt that the schedule changes from school to school.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Marshall, it just occurred to me - your time on the skidpad will depend on both the run group you are assigned to and your assigned car number (odd or even).
    Woody

i assume run group placement will be part of the registration surprise along with the sked?

i assume run group placement will be part of the registration surprise along with the sked?

Yes - but even if you knew which run group you would be in... skidpad session assignments are split between even and odd car numbers. Car numbers are essentially random - so there is no way of knowing in advance.

Thanks to the school organizers and instructors for planning and orchestrating another great event.

Here are some photos that I took over the weekend. It will take me some time to complete the photo editing workflow - so check back later for a many more photos.

Alan

LOL! nice pics Alan....but...what? no picture love for the oldest "A" group car out there?

it just doesn't get any better than getting point by's from all the E46, E36 and E30 M3's.....when you are driving a 2002...must have just been a "respect your elders" thing! a pleasure running with y'all.

great event!!! thanks to all the workers, instructors and A group drivers for a wonderful day at the track!
    Last edited by mlytle; 08-08-2011 at 08:08 PM.

LOL! nice pics Alan....but...what? no picture love for the oldest "A" group car out there?

"I'm peddling as fast as I can!"

I'm still editing pics. Check back for a LOT more pics.

some video evidence from a session in A group.

just couldn't hang with the e46 m3 track car....

and yes, i missed the apex in 9 one lap!

But that doesn't sound like an M10 engine to me. ;-)
    Woody

Thread Information