Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 08/06/2011 - 08/07/2011 NCC @ Summit Point DE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 08/06/2011 - 08/07/2011 NCC @ Summit Point DE

Great pics!!! Keep 'em coming!
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirichlet View Post
    Great pics!!! Keep 'em coming!

With that encouragement - here is the next set:

More coming...

Great Photos Alan!

Thanks for being there and catching all these great shots! Being totally new to this, I was happy to see you posted a couple shots of me "holding on for dear life" riding in Jim's beautiful Yellow M Coupe! Any chance you caught any shots of my 2011 335d on the track? You might recall seeing the black 335 with the temporary tags lol...

Thanks again! Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Never Enuff View Post
    Great Photos Alan!

Thanks for being there and catching all these great shots! Being totally new to this, I was happy to see you posted a couple shots of me "holding on for dear life" riding in Jim's beautiful Yellow M Coupe! Any chance you caught any shots of my 2011 335d on the track? You might recall seeing the black 335 with the temporary tags lol...

Thanks again! Dave

Dave: What was your run group and number?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Dave: What was your run group and number?
    Hi Alan, I was in group D, number D075. Thanks again!

Are you going to be at the Baltimore Grand Prix Car Corral? I'll be there Sunday trying my hand at a few amateur photos with my Canon 1000D.

I look forward to the chance to meet you in person.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Never Enuff View Post
    Hi Alan, I was in group D, number D075. Thanks again!

Are you going to be at the Baltimore Grand Prix Car Corral? I'll be there Sunday trying my hand at a few amateur photos with my Canon 1000D.

I look forward to the chance to meet you in person.
    Dave

Dave: I show you in D66. Please confirm.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Dave: I show you in D66. Please confirm.

Alan
    Alan, Yes, yes, my bad! Wow old timers is setting in already! Thx, Dave

Great event, it's always fun for me to get back to see NCC friends. Thanks for a great time and event everyone.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Dave: Here you go!

Right click image, select View image for fuller resolution.

I will be at the BGP corral. I'll PM you my phone number.

Alan

Alan,
    Thank you so much!
    I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to find these, thanks for all your contributions to the club, and all the best.
    Dave H.

Last set:

Nice pictures and sounds like a great event.

I don't recognize the white GT3 RS, i128, who was driving?
    Fatih

Fahti,
    PM sent.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information