Hello all,

First post here, and I really hope that you can help me. I've got a 2011 335i with a staggard setup. This winter when I put on my winter setup I noticed a screw in both of my rear treads. I took them to BMW of Fairfax (big mistake - in their defense the Service Manager was very nice and the gave me a new rim. It was nice to see them rectify their error) and had them both plugged and balanced.

When I put them back on this Spring they both felt out of balance and the car didn't feel as good as it did with my winter setup. Hesitant to go back to BMW of Fairfax, I took my car to Curry's since they also have a road force balancing machine. They said that both were out of balance and re-balanced them. In the process they put a scratch in the barrel of one of my rims when they took off the weights, so I'm a bit hesitant to go back.

I still have vibration that I can feel through the seat, and I am thinking I should get all 4 balanced. I called RRT who told me that they don't have a road force balance machine, and also that runflats cannot be plugged because it breaks the steel belts which can shift and cause the tire to go out of balance. They did refer me to Mach V in Sterling who I called, but does not have a road force machine either.

My questions for you all:
Should I ditch the 2 runflats in the rear, which only have 6k on them?
Does anyone have experience with Mach V, or is there someplace else I should visit who has a more sensitive road force balance machine (which I think I need since the tires are plugged)?

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate all the help and hope I can get my car back to feeling the way it did when I bought it!