Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Announcement Cars and Coffee Every Saturday 7:30 am - 10:30 am (Fulton, MD) (*) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cars and Coffee Every Saturday 7:30 am - 10:30 am (Fulton, MD) (*)

Quote Originally Posted by ladydi View Post
    This is a bit far for me from MD but I'd be very interested in one in VA. Anyone know where they are in my state?
    The one in Great Falls is the gold standard; absolutely the best collection of cars I've ever seen. Get there early, parking starts to get scarce by 6:30a!

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?7088
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I will be there...in my VW demo haha. Don't feel like getting the bimmer.

Nice turn out this morning by club members...

Thanks for posting the pics. I was nice seeing old faces as well as new.

Introducing the Rossian Q1: 450hp, 2500 lbs WOW!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rossian Q1 #1.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	1355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rossian Q1 #2.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	1356   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rossian Q1 #3.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	1357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rossian Q1 #4.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	1358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rossian Q1 #5.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	1359  

Depending on weather is anyone going this weekend?

Looks like the weather may be fine in the morning; I may show up!

Is the gathering still going on? This Saturday looks like it should be really nice. I attended a couple earlier in the summer and it was definitely a good time!

-Graham

Yes, still going on until it gets too cold (although there's always coffee nearby!).

Many of us are headed down to Solomons Island this Saturday, and we're starting at Fulton.

Bumping for this weekend. Here are some pictures from last weekend:

I'll be there Saturday. Weather looks promising. Who wants to cruise to the AtSpeed open house afterwards? Should take about 25mins to get there from Fulton.

At Speed Motorsports
    7410 Coca Cola Dr.
    Unit 110
    Hanover, MD 21076

Saturday, 10/22/11
    10:30am-4:00pm

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Awesome turnout. Had a lot of fun at C&C then cruising over and hanging out at At Speed open house. I took a ton of pictures. I'll just post the C&C one's here..

The rest of them are here including the At Speed pictures. About 200 total from that day... http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...pZZ11QQtppZZ16

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I've heard through the grapevine that over the next few weeks we could possibly be the topic for a local newspaper. It would be great to get the turnout back to what we had in the summer (I'm guilty as charged too).

Weather forecast seems to be decent over the holidays, so come on out if you can!!! I'd be nice to put on a good show for the local media.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    I've heard through the grapevine that over the next few weeks we could possibly be the topic for a local newspaper. It would be great to get the turnout back to what we had in the summer (I'm guilty as charged too).

Weather forecast seems to be decent over the holidays, so come on out if you can!!! I'd be nice to put on a good show for the local media.
    Great Falls or Fulton?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Fulton

bump for tomorrow...if anyone is interested some of us are doing a spirited run right after Fulton C&C. weather looks great too!!

Thread Information