Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Recommend Exhaust Shop

Thread: Recommend Exhaust Shop

Recommend Exhaust Shop

Hello,

I need to have some custom exhaust work done andI want all the pipe and welds to be true stainless steel. Can anyone recommend a shop in the NorthernVA area?

Piper Motorsport does beautiful work if you're looking for a complete exhaust. They build cages, so mandrel bent exhaust tubing is easy for them. I don't know it they hack anything together if that's what you're looking for.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Piper Motorsport hands down. http://www.pipermotorsport.com/

Last edited by mcoupemindy; 06-09-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Nice...Im looking to do the exhaust mod to my e92 m3 will this shop be able to do that? its when they cut open the muffler and replace the perforated pipes with solid straight pipes

Quote Originally Posted by M3SILK View Post
    Nice...Im looking to do the exhaust mod to my e92 m3 will this shop be able to do that? its when they cut open the muffler and replace the perforated pipes with solid straight pipes
    Oh, I'm betting they can absolutely do that. It would be cake work compared to some of the stuff they've done for me. Call them and ask to talk to Robbie. He will probably give you his email address to send a link of exactly what you want done, and they will do it exactly as you want! They are good guys. Tell them Jonathan Thayer sent you over to them.

Ok thanks man I will do that in the next two weeks or so. I need to go through inspection and all that good stuff first then on with the modding

also is that your car in the pic you have if so nice man.... I do track days with my motorcycle never thought I would do one in the car though.

Quote Originally Posted by M3SILK View Post
    also is that your car in the pic you have if so nice man.... I do track days with my motorcycle never thought I would do one in the car though.
    Yep, that's Mindy. She's currently missing an engine, but soon will live again. I live about 15 min away from Piper, so if you decide to take the M3 there, just let me know and we can meet up and chat.

If you're interested in what I'm doing to it now, here's a thread over on BF.c: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1628578 - even if you don't read it, there's some good pictures.

really pipre motorsport is good friend.

I thought I'd present an alternative option - I used Whitey's in Chantilly and they did a fantastic job replicating an exhaust from a drawing I provided for my turbo miata. I think I could dig up a picture if needed.

Thread Information