Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC member lost - Fitzgerald Pollard RIP

Thread: NCC member lost - Fitzgerald Pollard RIP

NCC member lost - Fitzgerald Pollard RIP

Last month the National Capitol Chapter lost a good friend in Fitzgerald Pollard. Fitz was a regular at drivers schools and had recently been made an instructor. I enjoyed his company at other car club events as well.
    Fitz lost his life in a biking accident in Arlington on May 8th. He will be sorely missed.

RIP Fitz. I wish I had more time to know you.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

This is a huge loss for the club. Fitz was one of those people who always have a positive attitude, no matter how things are going... he will be sorely missed.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

He was a great asset to our club and driving program as well. Fitz will be missed. Our members greatly appreciate what he and a handful of dedicated and skillful BMW club driving instructors did for our DE program by sharing their expertise with the Porsche guys.

Alan
    DE Chair Founder's Region PCA (Potomac)
    Alan
    08 135I
    83 911 SC (trackster)
    90 911 (Sally's Carrera)
    04 A4
    04 Blingmobile - tow vehicle

I will miss Fitz. He was an incredibly welcoming and warm human being. And he didn't shy away from a good natured razzing of a classroom instructor or a friend, always followed by a warm laugh. He was never too busy for a phone chat. I'll miss him.

Thread Information