Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Intro

Thread: Intro

Intro

Currently I have an 02 M3 in my garage, and my beater is an 05 X3. I needed the X3 to tow a motorcycle trailer and take the load of the M3 (I was putting entirely too many miles on it). I had to install the factory hitch, it was a piece of cake. Our bike is an 08 FLSTF, lots of fun. Finally we have an 11 Mini Cooper All 4. I wish she had got the steptronic shifter, but she wanted a manual transmission. This is also a fun car to drive, but I prefer to drive the M3.

Welcome!! You and your M3 should come by the Columbia social tomorrow to meet other club members
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information