Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Junkyards ? ...

Thread: BMW Junkyards ? ...

BMW Junkyards ? ...

Anyone know of a junkyard in the Northern VA area
    that have BMW's in general?

Looking to do some parts pickin'... such as
    front right fender, passenger door, etc etc...
    1988 BMW 528e (over 300,000 miles)

Parts

HI Cindy,
    I am in need of a front bmw emblem, someone tried to steal mine. Any luck finding a place for spare parts like that?

They are cheap enough at the dealer. If you find a Roundel in a junk yard it is probably going to be faded anyway. Plus you will need the rubber grommets that often tear when removing an old emblem.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    They are cheap enough at the dealer. If you find a Roundel in a junk yard it is probably going to be faded anyway. Plus you will need the rubber grommets that often tear when removing an old emblem.
    I was surprised how cheap they were when I replaced mine. I was a little embarrased I hadn't done it earlier.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thread Information