Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New from VIR re: NASCAR

Thread: New from VIR re: NASCAR

New from VIR re: NASCAR

VIR has opened NASCAR Sprint Cup testing/practice to the public for just $10 per day. Charlotte-based NASCAR teams have used the North Course at VIR for training, testing, and practice for quite a while. Here is your chance to see it up close.
    VIR's announcement:

Greetings!

We just wanted to let you know Tuesday, May 24 and Wednesday, May 25 are Stock Car Open Test Days at VIR. Come out and see some of the biggest names in NASCAR as they practice for upcoming road course races.

Tickets are available at the gate for $10 per person per day. Gates open to the public each day at 8:30 am.

Denny Hamlin, Reed Sorenson, Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, Robbie Gordon, Clint Bowyer, Kasey Kane, Marcos Ambrose, Dale Jr. and others are scheduled to be at VIR.

Sincerely,
    VIRginia International Raceway

About Us
    Recently chosen as one of Car & Driver's Top 6 tracks in the nation, VIRginia International Raceway is a multi-purpose road racing facility, located on the Dan River between Danville and South Boston, Virginia. VIR hosts a wide range of professional and amateur auto and motorcycle racing and track events, and is well established as "America's Motorsport Resort." For further information, call 434-822-7700 or visit our web site at www.VIRnow.com and subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on facebook.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I guess since I'll be there it might be fun watching.
    I wonder if they will let unload my car in the paddock.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I guess since I'll be there it might be fun watching.
    I wonder if they will let unload my car in the paddock.
    Maybe one of the teams will change your pads and wheels. . . .oh, in 40 seconds.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    I think they have a limit on car hauler size. Will your hauler fit?

Vic
    I'll be bringing the compact hauler.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information