Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Someone help out a CCA member from Maine and check out an e36 for me in Bel Air, MD?

Thread: Someone help out a CCA member from Maine and check out an e36 for me in Bel Air, MD?

Someone help out a CCA member from Maine and check out an e36 for me in Bel Air, MD?

Hi Gang,

I am a Pine Tree Chapter member up here in Maine. Your officer Greg Lindsay helped me buy a 318ti last summer that was nearby to him in VA. My son is now enjoying ithe car mmensely. Now it's my daughter's turn. I have found an e36 in Bel Air, which is just outside Baltimore I guess. Is there someone nearby who would be willing to eyeball it for me on Monday?

Much obliged -

Dan
    Freeport, ME
    2 oh 7 - five five 7 - eight 2 one 2
    yodaleo at comcast dot net.
    Last edited by laxtaxi; 05-07-2011 at 04:49 PM. Reason: added email and phone

If it's another ti, might also want to try 318ti.org in their regional section.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'd love to find another ti, but this one is a sedan. Thanks for the thought though....

Quote Originally Posted by laxtaxi View Post
    I'd love to find another ti, but this one is a sedan. Thanks for the thought though....
    Gasp! A trunk.
    There will be one for sale in a few months in the DC area.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Gasp! A trunk.
    There will be one for sale in a few months in the DC area.
    Avec ou sans trunk?

Daughter likes to keep junk in her trunk.

Hi Dan
    This is Tommy I have a shop in Pikesville Baltimore.15 minutes from Bel air. If you can get the vehicle to me well gladly lift it up and check it over for you fellow member.Greg and the crew helped me a million times and we would like to pay it foreward to make the world a better {bimmer} world.
    My number is four one oh too 7 four eit 2 eit nine.
    Give me a ring if i can help.

Tommy....thank you! Is there another member in or near Bel Air who could get the car to Tommy? Or, feels comfortable taking a look at the car in Bel Air for me? Even if I can't get it up on a lift...thank you! Dan

I might be able to help

Dan,
    I live in Joppa so Im not that far from you. I can shoot up to the cars location and take a look at it for you. Whenever you need my help Just call me or contact me at Baltimore-bimmer.com. If you go thru the contacts page and leave me your phone number, I'll call you and we can set up a time/ place to meet and go look this one over for you. Tommy has a shop in pikesville, which is across the city and I'm pretty local so Tommy could save the trip. If that's OK with you tommy?

Hi Tommy, My wife and I used to live in pikesville. We relocated to Phoenix AZ a year ago. Too bad I didnt know about your shop. My wife and I were very involved with the chapter DIY. We used to live in the St Charles apartment complex. I just wanted to post a request to see if you had a vehicle for sale at your shop? Our son who in in the MD Guard and still living near Pikesville is looking for a car. If you do have one or know of one who is selling a reliable bimmer or other car please call him at 443-473-7679. Thanks

Thread Information