Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New Halos...

                  
   
  1. #1
    Member tmcneish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bethesda, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    83

    New Halos...

    Found these on my front door step this evening; can't wait until the next DIY to get them installed...




  2. #2
    Senior Member mcoupemindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,931
    Why are you waiting for a DIY? You can do this in a driveway, street, parking lot, etc. with basic hand tools in less than an hour. The hardest part is getting them aimed correctly which is easiest accomplished with a wall and night darkness.

  3. #3
    Member tmcneish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bethesda, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Why are you waiting for a DIY? You can do this in a driveway, street, parking lot, etc. with basic hand tools in less than an hour. The hardest part is getting them aimed correctly which is easiest accomplished with a wall and night darkness.
    Good point however wiring the halos will take a little more effort than I'm willing to tackle out on the street. I'm considering installing a separate switch to control the halos instead of wiring them into parking lights...

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcneish View Post
    Found these on my front door step this evening; can't wait until the next DIY to get them installed...


    Halo Lights
    hey! nice halos! where did you get that one? try to look on you tube or edmunds.com if you cannot find any guides in here. but mcoupemindy is right installing would be easy but wiring may be a bit tricky.
    Last edited by ronierogers; 05-04-2011 at 07:48 PM.

  5. #5
    Member tmcneish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bethesda, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    83

    Halos...

    Quote Originally Posted by ronierogers View Post
    hey! nice halos! where did you get that one? try to look on you tube or edmunds.com if you cannot find any guides in here. but mcoupemindy is right installing would be easy but wiring may be a bit tricky.

    The Halos were $300.00 from carid.com plus another $100.00 for the HID bulbs also from carid.com

    Also stopped by the dealer and ordered an OEM fog lamp switch. Intend to wire the Halos on a separate switch and use them as daylight running lights...

    Cheers,

    Tim

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Upgrading Halos/Angel Eyes
    By E92Monstah in forum Do It Yourself
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 09:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •