Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
AVOID BMW Fairfax!!!

Thread: AVOID BMW Fairfax!!!

Hybrid View

This is great information. The damage and extra mileage is certainly unacceptable. I'm a relatively new owner. I bought my car with some time left on the warranty and took my car to Fairfax BMW. Although I initially had an issue with responsiveness, the experience has generally been favorable. The service advisor and I spent a bit of time communicating my requirements and his client load. The point made by BMWtech22006 is characteristic of the explanations I got from one of he techs at Fairfax. Detailed and professional. I am interested in knowing what makes the car tick and he took takes the time to explain it. Whether it is part of the operating procedures or not, there is only one tech that works on my car. I like that. He's a knowedgable and professional tech. The post by Needsdecafe was similar to my experience with the tech at Fairfax. I like that one tech works on my car. The other thing to consider is the sheer volume at the shop and the level of experience of both the tech and the advisor...and how well the tech and advisor work together. in any event, I just stumbled on this site and I appreciate the information...both good and bad.

Rich Eccard @ Fairfax is an amazing mechanic, smart, through and quick. Attends all the NA schools, so up on latest bullitins. Frankie is a great service writer. Never get your car washed at any dealership. Ask for Rich, espicicially if you're haven't diagnostic problems, others can't solve.

Rich healed Doug Bonner's M5 and Robin Sparrow's new M3 when no one else could firure out the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Red M3 View Post
    Rich Eccard @ Fairfax is an amazing mechanic, smart, through and quick. Attends all the NA schools, so up on latest bullitins. Frankie is a great service writer. Never get your car washed at any dealership. Ask for Rich, espicicially if you're haven't diagnostic problems, others can't solve.

Rich healed Doug Bonner's M5 and Robin Sparrow's new M3 when no one else could firure out the problem.
    I agree, Rich is awesome.

Thread Information